HIM Undergraduate Programme
Hospitality and BusinessThe programmes at HIM are designed to develop hospitality and management skills in order to prepare graduates for high-end management positions. Programmes are taught in a traditional, yet dynamic Swiss manner and combine the best of Swiss Hospitality practices with American Management expertise.
Undergraduate Hospitality Management ProgrammeThe Undergraduate Programme is a three-year intensive course combining both theoretical and practical aspects of hospitality management.
- Swiss Diploma in Hotel Operations Management
- Swiss Higher Diploma in International Hotel Management
- The American Hotel and Lodging Association (AH&LA) Diploma in Hotel Management (optional)
- American BBA Degree in Hotel, Restaurant and Resort Management (Northwood University)
- Swiss BBA (Hons) Degree in Hospitality & Business Management
Intakes are in February and September.
Find more information: