- About Swiss Education Group
- Why Swiss Education Group?
- SEG Panel of Leading Experts
- Work at Swiss Education Group
Work at Swiss Education Group
"The education of young and talented individuals looking to enter the booming hospitality industry is certainly a great challenge but it is a very rewarding task. Our students come from the 4 corners of the world to be taught here in Switzerland, whose reputation for hospitality management education is unsurpassed. Their expectations are certainly very high and we strive to provide the best possible education and experience to all of them. They quickly become part of a big family, made up of their friends, tutors and all the employees that contribute in making their stay with us a memorable one. Each Swiss Education Group employee is a key link in this process and contributes to the success of our mission and our students."
CEO, Swiss Education Group
The HR Mission
Identify, develop and support, as an employer of choice, a team of employees passionate and engaged in transmitting to the students of our schools the human and professional values with a training of quality in a stimulating working environment.
Human resources participates in the formalisation of the organisational culture in order to develop and achieve the objectives of the group through the development and application of ethical and transparent processes that favour employees’ recognition, further development and encourage the communication and work ownership of each staff member.
The HR objectives
- To attract and engage employees of quality
- To evaluate and manage the return on investment of the human resources processes
- To ensure the continuous development of competencies
- To encourage teamwork
- To value and recognise employees within the organisation while reinforcing their continuous personal engagement
- To formalise further development and career plans
- To develop and ensure the follow-up of an internal communication strategy integrated on a daily basis
What Swiss Education Group offers
Within Swiss Education Group schools or at the corporate headquarters, the Swiss Education Group offers a unique international work environment with over 30 different nationalities from all continents. It values gender equity and has a balanced male / female ratio.
Swiss Education Group is an English-speaking environment. Any additional language is an asset.
Swiss Education Group strongly emphasizes work-life balance and a high quality work environment. Swiss Education Group provides many staff benefits, among which the following can be named as examples:
- Swiss Education Group supports continued training of its staff members. Staff development may take place via a number of alternative methods including: meetings, attendance at conferences, trainings (up to BA, MA or Doctorate), specific courses and summer training sessions conducted in-house.
- Swiss Education Group staff members can benefit from special prices in a number of shops, restaurants and other facilities in the areas of Montreux, Leysin and Neuchâtel by showing their Swiss Education Group staff member card.
- Each staff member can have one meal per day within one of the Swiss Education Group schools.
Swiss Education Group open positions
The Swiss Education Group offers various positions either at one of its schools in Hospitality, Academic, Administration or at the corporate headquarters in Finance, Marketing, HR, IT.
If you would like to make a spontaneous application, please send your motivation letter and CV to:
Swiss Education Group organises various events throughout the year for its students.
Wawrinka & SEG
The Competitive Advantage
International Recruitment Forum - Round Tables
Swiss Education Group in images!
Peaceful country known around the world for the beauty of its landscape.
Call me Back
A member of our admissions team will call you back and will be pleased to answer your questions.
Meet a Representative
Learn more about our school from our team in your country.