When you choose to study at one of our top Schools in Switzerland you will benefit from all the advantages Switzerland has to offer in the heart of Europe:
Spend your weekends visiting European hotspots.
Exceptional quality of life
Enjoy a wide array of sport and leisure activities throughout the seasons.
State of the art facilities in some of the most beautiful locations.
- Sharpen your professional and leadership skills
- Develop your soft skills in an international environment
- Appreciate the value of luxury customer service
- Experience real-life case studies through our industry partnerships
- Visit companies and organisations based in Switzerland (voted the most innovative country in the world!)
- Enjoy a safe learning environment with easy access to major European business hubs
- Explore Europe on your weekends, visiting hotspots such as Milan, Paris, London and Barcelona
- Immerse yourself in local culture and practise a new language
- Visit our other campuses, meet students and attend events to broaden your connections
- Gain access to our worldwide alumni network
A diverse cultural environment from Argentina to Zimbabwe consisting of:
6582 students enrolled
% of students per programme
● 69.7% Bachelor Hospitality
● 9.9% Bachelor Culinary Arts
● 19.5% Postgraduate Hospitality
Where our students undertake their internships:
● Switzerland - 41.9%
● America - 5.2%
● Middle East - 4.7%
● Europe - 12.8%
● Asia - 35.4%
I chose to study hospitality management because I like the balance between the logistics of business management and the creativity and warmness of being a great host.
Valérie Des Rosiers, Canada, Hotel Institute Montreux
Your Swiss Alliance of Private Hospitality Management Schools
- A Swiss owned network of top hospitality management schools
- Small classroom sizes led by industry experienced faculty
- Your future career needs met with industry endorsed, tailored programmes
- Access to the International Recruitment Forum, a unique, bi-annual event in March and October, attended by over 100 companies
- A blend of business skills & hands on experience, including multiple internships and continuous career guidance
- Immediate access to our Global Alumni Network, one of the largest in the hospitality world
Five years after graduating 89% of alumni hold management positions or have created their own company.
32 Alumni chapter presidents around the world.