COVID-19: WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Updated 7 October 2020
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- What was Swiss Education Group’s response to the COVID-19 situation?
- What type of Health & Safety procedures should I follow as I travel to campus?
- What should I expect when I arrive on campus?
- What type of health & safety measures are enforced on campus?
- What should I expect in the classroom?
- What should I expect in the school restaurants?
- What would happen if a further COVID-19 outbreak caused the school to suspend physical teaching again?
- I have more questions, where should I go for answers?
ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCES
- What arrangements are in place for autumn semesters/terms?
- The current economic situation has hit my family and I hard. Is any financial aid available?
- Who do I contact if I have questions related to starting my programme or continuing my studies and internships?
- If I defer academic term/semester, who should I contact to inform / receive information?
- If I decide to defer my intake, what will happen to my B Permit?
- When do I need to self-quarantine?
- Will I be charged for health insurance if am not on campus?
- If I am in Switzerland, will my health insurance cover me in the event I fall ill with COVID-19?