- Small classes taught in English
- Business skills & hands on experience
- Interactive projects with industry partners
- Access to one of hospitality’s largest student recruitment fairs – the International Recruitment Forum - exclusively organised for our students
- Membership in one of the world’s largest hospitality alumni networks
In 2020, Switzerland was ranked the n°1 Best Country based on its attitude towards education, democracy, business, and quality of life for the fourth year in a row (US News) and n°4 in the “Top 10 Places In The World To Study Abroad” (Educations.com).
Switzerland boasts a very international environment which makes it attractive for students of higher education institutions. Students interact with people from all over the world, while gaining exposure to the local language (Switzerland has four national languages) and culture.
Find out more about why Switzerland is the top choice for your further education.